Discuz! Board

标题: A marketer with writing skills will [打印本页]

作者: mdzihadhosen796    时间: 2023-3-27 13:27
标题: A marketer with writing skills will
本帖最后由 mdzihadhosen796 于 2023-3-27 13:39 编辑

Finally from now on I will make use of the method of "marketing" that I learned earlier. future goals ・Access analysis of articles "Think of a theme and write it up" Until now, this was all I could do. However, are the people who read the article interested in web marketing and schools and have them "apply for individual interviews"? I can't check here. I have learned how to use analysis tools such as Google Analytics, so I would like to analyze what kind of people come to see it, when and from where, and use it to set future themes.

Basic acquisition of SEO SEO was also postponed. At the very least, I checked the search volume and Asia Mobile Number List suggestions, but since I'm going to do it, I'll put my heart into studying. ・I feel that the synergistic effect is amazing if you have both web writing and marketing skills with the strength of web marketing x writing . In crowdsourcing, there are many cases where a theme has already been set, but writers who can draft a theme will surely come in handy.

If you are a marketer, you will be able to show the rationale why you proposed the theme. And vice versa.  be able to create a persuasive sentence, from the structure to the introduction to the conclusion, for example, in the case of a proposal . With this in mind, my goal is to hone my skills in both areas and acquire more projects in the future. Introduction of useful books The order in which web writing methods should be addressed is illustrated with concrete examples. From "Introduction" to "Conclusion", it is a very informative book. Especially the column on the way is interesting to be able to sympathize! It is recommended because it has comprehensiveness such as SEO and coverage.

欢迎光临 Discuz! Board (http://freeok.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1