How To Merge MP3 Files

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2018-4-7 04:25:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
If you'd like to merge a bunch of audio tracks into one file, AVS Audio Editor is always prepared to assist, even if your enter files are of various formats. Does precisely the one thing it must do perfectly. My venture involved trying to merge four dozen or so tracks, in order, from each folder so each folder constituted one track, with every folder representing about an hours price of fabric. I anticipated to be able to do that easily in Audacity and was very, very unsuitable; it would merge mp3 online've taken a half hour every in Audacity. With this software, I solely had to Select All in each folder and drag & drop them. They landed in the same order and took less than 20 seconds to finish each. Only 20 seconds. I used to be anticipating flaws at such speed and located none; it worked completely on my phone. Once the information are dragged & dropped into the device, you just Select All again and choose Merge from the file choices. You can even enter metadata besides. <a href="http://www.mergemp3.com/">merge mp3 files</a>
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Comsenz Inc.  

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 09:05 , Processed in 0.027709 second(s), 14 queries , Apc On.