主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2022-6-12 19:30:57 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Evolving for a long or a mobile number list time, but when they find their moment they grow unstoppably. On some occasions they are real fiascos, and on others we talk about things with a lot of meaning and significance, but which are still far from being a reality. Blockchain - The comic strip talks about blockchain , because of the bubble that is being generated around bitcoin and its numerous applications (this is not an article against blockchain , which has an impressive future, but rather against the bubbles that are generated around new technologies) , but I could talk about many other things. I like Mark Ritson 's approach in one of the typical 2018 trends articles around this time. It is true that he has plenty of sarcasm and irony, but he is not without reason. When I talk about trends I like to think about the ways we could apply them to a marketing strategy.to try to bring them down to reality. It is a way of taking the good of each of them and starting the path that leads us to that future that they tell us about in articles and conferences. This has made me reflect on the curve of adoption of innovations on mobile number list I usually base myself when dealing with these .Innovation or technology adoption curve What happens before the jump from the abyss before the technology is consolidated? what makes you get the jump? In my opinion, in the first two stages there are two currents that try to bring it to the market .

That of those who are really mobile number list to develop the new technology and that of the media noise that sometimes catapults it and sometimes sinks it. In the end, it is the degree of market acceptance that determines success or failure, but sometimes the technology dies before this happens. Behind this second current we have everything: from well-informed professionals to mere speculators, passing through people who try to jump on the bandwagon of innovation without having much idea of ​​what it really implies. This is what  mobile number list Gartner defined as the hype cycle (something that is usually named, but I have rarely read with a serious definition). This cycle represents the maturity, adoption and social application of specific technologies. And he describes it in five phases : Technology trigger : the arrival of a potential technological breakthrough starts the cycle. The first positive proofs of concept arrive soon and this attracts the interest of the mobile number list media. Normally there are no commercially viable products yet. At this stage you can find blockchain, chatbots (they already work, but they are in a very initial phase), artificial intelligence, etc. Maximum peak ( peak of inflated expectations ): technology begins to appear in the mass media, it seems that everything is going to happen through that technology.

Cases of success are combined with mobile number list and the first negative voices begin to be heard. Disappointment or depression ( trough of disillusionment ): with the arrival of reality, or rather, when comparing such high expectations with reality, comes the disappointment that places technology at its lowest point. Beginning of the consolidation (slope of enlightenment): as the technology has an intrinsic value, it continues its path and begins to mature. The first realistic applications appear and the market finally understands what you can use it for. Productivity ( plateau of productivity ): technology is consolidated in the market and is applied to what it does best. hype cycle If we combine both curves, we see how the first four stages of the ' hype cycle ' take place during the innovator and early adopter phases of the technology adoption curve. And it is about that second current that I mentioned at the beginning of the article. It is precisely after the bubble and when mobile number list technology begins to mature (phases three and four of the hype ), when you have to be more vigilant and when the great opportunities arise. In my opinion, there are few initiatives that survive all the stages until they reach the market.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Comsenz Inc.  

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 04:20 , Processed in 0.031779 second(s), 14 queries , Apc On.