帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2022-11-20 20:33:01 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 jara77x 于 2022-11-20 20:36 编辑

I have Firefox, so I just installed the Firefox do follow plugin, now when ever I am on a blog I just right click on the do follow link and in every comment box, if the name is high lighted in blue, it is a do follow, if highlighted in red it is a no follow. If you want really good backlinks you also have to know what the blogs rank is and how many inbound links it has. This is also found through a Google search. Just search for blogs with high pry, meaning page rankings and you can install it on your tool bar. Now when ever you are on a blog it will show you right on your tool bar how many in bound links it has and its page rank.

Once you have everything set up, your Beauty AME dynamite blog, your social media sites, your plug ins for knowing if a blog is a do follow, how many inbound links, and page ranks, you will be getting to the top of Google's front page in no time. Follow these tips and have your blog, one that everyone else will want to comment on and follow! Julianne Rewet, the author, is an online home business entrepreneur. She has wrote other articles, press releases and has videos on motivation, self improvement, and FAQ about having an online home business. Her husband is a retired fire fighter/ paramedic. They have 4 children and 8 grandchildren. They travel all around the United States in their motor home while working their online home business.

As a newbie in the online world, you were probably told to get a blog. To have someone build you a blog or an easy way, just use word press. They tell you to write posts on it almost everyday, write articles, maybe posts some videos, and put up pictures. They also tell you to have an about me page. A page where people can get to know you and trust you. And a business page. A page that people can go to and find out what you do. Maybe all about the products and service you have. So you set up this beautiful blog with lots of pages and content, now how do you get people to find it. Social Media Sites One way is with Twitter.

https://beautyame.com/
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Comsenz Inc.  

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 05:22 , Processed in 0.161173 second(s), 14 queries , Apc On.