主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2023-3-27 11:58:37 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Course sometimes its hard but I think that these femininity features such as sensitivity. delicacy but also strength and perhaps firmness that flow from these features help me a lot. I dont let go I help I listen I support and I know that all these roles of which there are even more because I am also a sister or. a friend somehow combine with each other and create me. smile Do you think that femininity helps you in your current job.

Good question perhaps it is the combination of delicate and firm features that allows me to get to know the candidates well and take care of them as well. I think I can also listen well to people but is it only women who can do that? smile Stereotypes are something that I have the impression Taiwan WhatsApp Number List that until recently accompani us at every step. I think its a little better here too. In the human resources context there is a lot of talk about womens equality in the workplace. From your point of view have there been many visible changes in Poland in this aspect and are we heading in the right direction? I think were going in the right direction.

I myself have never experienc gender inequality at work but I know that such situations happen. Women have start talking about it too and that has certainly help a lot. And finally I want to ask you about stereotyping. Are there still many visible gender stereotypes in Poland that can affect your professional career? Stereotypes are something that I have the impression that until recently accompani us at every step. I think its a little better here too. For example in the career until recently it was typical that high positions were held mainly by men and men also prevail in IT.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Comsenz Inc.  

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 20:49 , Processed in 0.030316 second(s), 14 queries , Apc On.