主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2023-4-8 16:26:57 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
How does Mopinion’s Growth Marketer use customer feedback? Can you tell us a little about what your role in Mopinion entails? As a growth marketer, I do a lot of different things, as I focus on all stages of the marketing funnel. One of my responsibilities is to manage the social media of Mopinion, that includes LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I create the content for the social media posts, and work closely with the content marketers for input, and experiment with different kinds of content.

Lynn's mobile number list dashboard customer feedback As well as that, I carry out various website experiments testing things like copy, colours, and layout, to see if we can get more conversions by changing something small. Of course, I have to keep track of these pages and make any necessary changes. On top of that, I do a lot with the Mopinion feedback forms on our website. This includes designing and making the forms as well as reading and analysing feedback. I work closely with other teams, for example our content and customer success teams, which is important because the feedback we receive helps me help them. Not sure of the role feedback plays in growth marketing? Check out this blog before you get started.

Walk us through your process, or your workflow. I usually start off my day with social media analysis, that means checking out how our recent social media posts have performed. I’ll then take a look at our feedback inbox for the Mopinion website.  I’ll share the relevant information with the different teams. I’ll also use the information gathered for input for different things, sometimes for a social post (we recently had a post about the best feedback we’ve got on our website) or for other teams like the sales or the customer success team.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Comsenz Inc.  

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 21:30 , Processed in 0.058398 second(s), 14 queries , Apc On.