Discuz! Board

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 443|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

what are the biggest obstacles facing working women today?

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2023-4-10 11:39:16 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 minu1234 于 2023-4-10 11:41 编辑

Zendesk even financially supports women with fertility problems by covering the costs of IVF – this is a huge game changer!” How do you commemorate International Women's Day and what does “Embracing Equity” mean to you? Vanessa: “I love celebrating being a woman. It is a day for women, and men, to reflect on the importance of the role of women in the family, in society, in the work environment and in the various functions we perform. For me, embracing equity is understanding that everyone has the same rights but different needs. And we have to recognize that in order to make the changes necessary to combat unconscious bias, discrimination, and violence of any kind, we first have to embrace diversity to advocate for equity.

What motivates you outside of work and how do you find your inner peace? Vanessa: “I enjoy spending time with my husband, taking our crazy beagle (Vanilla) for walks, and staying in touch with our family and friends. I have been spending a lot of time on self-care lately and have reinstated a routine of daily yoga sessions, exercise, improved diet, and wellness and spiritual practices into my life. I also want to rekindle my passion for dance. The connection with Phone Number List God and his superior forces through meditation and prayer is a fundamental part of my life. This is how I find my balance between work and private life, my inner peace”. Manisha Silva Manisha Silva Manisha De Silva has been with Zendesk for just under two years and is based in Melbourne, Australia. She is an engineering manager for Zendesk's event streaming team, which is part of the database organization.

She has ove years of experience in the technology sector and has worked with leading brands in the Australian online ranking sector. Her areas of expertise are product development, technology and strategy. After a successful year as APAC regional leader, this year she spreads her wings to assume the role of global leader for Women in Engineering (“Women in Engineering” or WIE), a Zendesk community initiative that focuses on women in technical careers and their allies. The initiative's mission is to build an active community of female engineers and non-binary people to connect, learn from each other, and truly thrive. Manisha will be responsible for creating and executing a multi-region WIE strategy focused on professional development, connection, community and culture.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Comsenz Inc.  

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 15:55 , Processed in 0.176934 second(s), 14 queries , Apc On.