Can Solopreneurs Use Big Data?

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-4-12 23:48:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The same basic underlying principles apply to both as far as crafting messages, offers and motivations is concerned. Most marketing opportunities in B2B are overlooked - whereas in B2C, every available opportunity is exploited by strong marketers. For instance, most of my B2B clients, prior to working with me, had never looked at printed collateral such as brochures, white papers, annual reports etc as sales opportunities.

They were surprised to discover that these low key items present amazing scope to multi-task as strong sales tools if created with that purpose in mind. In my opinion, nothing that is done by a B2B B2C Email List organization should be left unexplored as a possible opportunity to create an additional marketing tool. More B2B sales people resist this type of approach than B2C sales people. For some reason many feel that it threatens their professional image - a fear which is totally unfounded.

B2B markets are often less volatile than B2C markets and thus results are correspondingly more difficult to track as they may be spread over a far longer time period. Dips and peaks in the economy affect B2B markets after they affect B2C markets in most cases. However, B2B markets may also recover from dips later than the B2C markets. On the upside, sometimes the lag is long enough that the B2B market passes through this period with far less impact overall, especially if they have been diligent in their marketing efforts before a slow-down happens.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Comsenz Inc.  

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:47 , Processed in 0.035040 second(s), 14 queries , Apc On.