主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2023-4-13 14:53:45 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Paperwork to full social adaptation  in fact, this can be called "Turnkey immigration"  now we are the leaders in this market, the processes are debugged, the client base has been developed, and everything is going great  therefore, I had a desire to create a new, larger-scale project based on my knowledge "Second passport" works all over the
World and combines  countries that we offer for moving  we have already entered into partnerships with to the mobile number list for migration lawyers in these states, a franchising system has been created , a website has been developed and technical issues have been established  the company is doing well but we need additional money for advertising and development.

All, we need to bring ourselves to the top of search engines for all key queries and take a strong position in the russian-speaking market  and then I plan to translate the site into chinese and spanish and find representatives who will speak these languages  this will significantly expand our customer base, as there are a huge number of people.

Who want to leave in countries where these languages ​​are used  and of course, in order to implement such a large-scale project, I began to look for investments how to attract an investori figured that at this stage I need an investment of $ million  there are two options for the development of events  the first is to look for the entire amount
At once  supporters of this method argue their position by the fact that small amounts do not provide the desired pace of development, and therefore the investor will leave disappointed, as he will not receive a quick return  there is some logic in this statement, but getting everything at once - especially not for an existing business, like mine.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Comsenz Inc.  

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 23:58 , Processed in 0.032104 second(s), 14 queries , Apc On.