主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2023-4-18 02:07:01 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
AI system has the advantage that you can put in bias and ask it to choose a different type than those already employed, because we tend to hire someone who looks like ourselves. But again, it requires us to be trained in understanding and processing data and looking at the recommendations from AI. Then we also get a more qualified discussion of the ethical issues. For example, the risk of using the system as a black boxand blindly follow the advice it comes with. But it is absolutely certain that AI is going to mean something to recruitment, employee interviews, employee development plans and everything else. Either as statistical models or dialogue-based.

I can easily imagine a system where you ask: 'What should my development plan be?'. 'What should I focus on?' And then it enters into dialogue with you and asks: 'Have you considered this?'" Future of work COURSE FOR YOU AS A MANAGER Learn to lead again GO TO A COURSE Can you also imagine Australian B2C Email List managers using a robot as a mentor or sparring partner?: 'How should I approach this conversation with an employee?' "I can easily imagine that. Until now, it has been really difficult to make a system that could respond in a way that works. For example, Siri cannot understand if you say something that refers to a previous sentence.

Now we see some models that are able to interact with us on a level where it could very well be a human sitting on the other side.' What other options will we see? "It may be that one day companies decide that an AI model must sift through all e-mails, all manuals and all sorts of other facts about the company. Then the management can, for example, ask where there are some processes where you lose money. But we have no idea what will happen if we start to mine all the knowledge that is in an organization in this way. What if an organization starts recording all meetings, so that you can always ask: 'What have we actually discussed and decided on this topic.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Comsenz Inc.  

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 19:42 , Processed in 0.037747 second(s), 14 queries , Apc On.