主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2023-5-2 02:26:37 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
For example, you can easily create a segment that includes all new customers who purchased a red widget in the last month. The segmentation options that Klaviyo offers are extensive and cover just about any scenario an ecommerce store might need . Generally speaking, it's hard to describe the true power of Klaviyo's segmentation engine, so here's an example. Clavio Division In the photo above, I created a segment for all of my clients. Purchased 1 or more Natural Battenberg Lace Napkins live in california Over $100 in lifetime value In my online store, I have over 100 different segments covering every product/customer combination you can think of.

This allows me to send highly targeted emails that are directly applicable Belgium Phone Number List to each customer segment . Click here to register for Klaviyo for free Disadvantages of Klaviyo Craveyo's Weaknesses Although I think Klaviyo is the best email marketing platform for ecommerce stores , it does have some glaring weaknesses. First of all, Klaviyo is best used for e-commerce stores, not blogs . Don't get me wrong, you can communicate with your blog through Klaviyo, but it lacks many of the features I'll list below . Also, Klaviyo is expensive compared to other email marketing providers . However, the additional income that Klaviyo brings to you can mitigate the added cost.

When used properly, Klaviyo can triple your income overnight! Today, Klaviyo accounts for about 30% of my sales. Click here to register for Klaviyo for free Claviyo Pricing Claviyo Pricing The great thing about Klaviyo is that up to 250 subscribers can join for free . But once you cross that threshold, you have to pay. At lower subscriber tiers, Klaviyo starts at just $20/month, but the price rises quickly as more subscribers are added. It's significantly more expensive compared to traditional "non-ecommerce" email marketing providers . For example, 5,000 subscribers on Klaviyo cost $100 per month, while subscribers on.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Comsenz Inc.  

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 03:17 , Processed in 0.447285 second(s), 21 queries , Apc On.