主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2023-5-20 22:40:07 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
However, I am fully aware that Web flow may not be for everyone. So, in this post, I’ll give a comprehensive and juicy review of what Web flow really is, the direction the company is headed, if it's actually right for you, and what it’s like to build websites with this platform. I’ll also go over my complicated relationship with the platform and the true reason as to why I decided to give it another shot. This might be a bit different than the regular Web flow review you read online. Mainly because I had the chance to work internally at Web flow, so I may have a different perspective than your typical website review blogger. If you're honestly serious about learning more about Web flow, I encourage you to read this article to the end. Yes, it's very long. But I spent days putting it together so I could leave no stone unturned.

It's the article I wish existed when I first learned about Web flow. Here are some things we'll go over in this article, it’s a lot: What is Web flow? Is Web flow actually good? Is Web flow good for web developers? Is Web flow good for web designers? Is Web flow good for SEO and marketing? 6 different types of B2C Email List websites you can build in Web flow How it works: The Web flow ecosystem explained The Web flow product feature set All the Web flow resources How much does Web flow actually cost? Workspace vs site plans Who should use Web flow? Is Web flow right for you? Is Web flow hard to use? How to learn Web flow quickly Are you ready, kids? Aye Aye Captain! What is Web flow? Web flow is a visual web development platform.

That allows designers to build fully custom, professional websites in a Photoshop-like interface  without needing to know how to code. If I were to explain it in plain English, imagine if Photoshop and WordPress got frisky and had a baby  that’s Web flow. You get the design freedom of a platform like Photoshop, with the CMS and website capabilities of a platform like WordPress. Screenshot of Web flow's homepage Web flow first came to the public in 2013, when the co-founders launched a prototype of the tool on Hacker News. The prototype was a simple version of what Web flow is today  a web design tool that allows you to visually code HTML, CSS, and JavaScript.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Comsenz Inc.  

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 02:46 , Processed in 0.045653 second(s), 14 queries , Apc On.