主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2024-2-15 13:22:42 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Know the difference between changes that could seriously harm your site and changes that will help your site generate more organic traffic. Of course the expert must be familiar with or other web analysis tools as well as other tools such as or an e-commerce executive who is responsible for how to sell to enterprise customers. Sales during the pandemic Year Month Day By Admin The business-to-business market is still relevant with sales reps in the office visiting customers. So the question is how to build a relationship with corporate customers during the epidemic. How to get them to buy our company's products or services instead of those of our competitors.

In the old sales model, sales representatives provide quotes and often collect orders. Even before the COVID-19 pandemic, consulting and research firms conducted surveys of multiple merchants in Europe. A set of activities was created based on research to define the typical buying process Brazil Telemarketing Data of enterprise customers. Source The key findings of the study are as follows: On average, only 10% of the time in the procurement process is spent directly interacting with company representatives. During the epidemic, we made a bold assumption that this percentage was close to zero. Procurement teams spend nearly half of the entire procurement process analyzing potential online solutions.

It is worth adding that the average shopping group is people. his or her own personal analysis online. From my experience I can mention the procurement process that I was involved in while working in a company. This purchase involves a sales funnel analysis tool. We watched all online materials such as webinars and instructional videos from leading companies before the procurement team met with company representatives. Procurement teams spend their time in internal meetings discussing potential solutions. Each group member has their own ideas and suggestions.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Comsenz Inc.  

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 08:30 , Processed in 0.040594 second(s), 14 queries , Apc On.