Discuz! Board

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 29|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

They say only taxes and death are certain but there is a way to avoid taxes u...

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2024-2-15 16:40:46 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
As time goes. A few years ago I explained a small tax loophole in our legal framework in Tax reform proposal: eliminate the dead man's capital gains exemption . The truth is that I had the feeling that I had not been able to explain well what is one of the most interesting tax options, so today I return to the fray, to explicitly explain how to make a "sinpa" to the Treasury through the dead man's capital gains. and investment funds.

To do this, first we are going to explain a physical obvious, another fiscal and a lazy tax excuse that deserves to be punished by the PPSOEPODEMOS, and then see what happens to that guy if he opts for the easy way and what he can get if you are able to read more than just the Mark or watch television.

Death is certain, taxes not so much
Benjamin Franklin said that there were only two things that were certain in this world, death and taxes . Well, the first obvious thing, physics, is that we all have to die , so let's stay with that fact, because our time will come for all of us.

The second obvious, the fiscal one, is precisely the second apart from the proposition, that in this world there are tax settlements everywhere . I don't know if the life of trees can be explained by the rings   Israel Email List  of their trunk, of course ours is very easy to understand through our tax settlements, although sometimes they are avoidable, as we will see.

The State is going to force us to contract the new public pension fund: a controversial but effective idea
ON THE SALMON BLOG
The State is going to force us to contract the new public pension fund: a controversial but effective idea
And now we go with the lazy excuse, the one who clings to popular wisdom, the one that appeals to politicians who know how to tune in to the impulses of the people, and that sounds more or less like this: it is not worth planning fiscally, Well, you only manage to raise taxes, and in the end you always pay (and a lot...).

It is one of the most common when talking about pension plans. One of the most common and false, since with adequate rescue planning, today, that excuse is not valid for not saving. But today I'm not going to talk about plans.

No, today we are going to talk about another investment tool that is also quite maligned, and from which we still have not learned everything that it can give to those of us who are not in the task of being supportive beyond what is strictly necessary (understood by strict that which comes from the coercion of the State and the threat of greater evils). I am referring to Investment Funds, although it also applies to SICAVS and the like.

Option a: pay like a champ
Let's suppose that you are already retired and that you have managed to save a modest but significant sum, at least for you, for example about , euros (money from your work for which you have paid taxes like a champion). You are a frugal person, with your needs covered and your idea is not to touch that money. You see your pension, with your apartment paid for, and you plan to leave those assets to your heirs.

More contributions and more unemployment to not lower the boomers' pensions by a single euro: a disastrous intergenerational agreement
ON THE SALMON BLOG
More contributions and more unemployment to not lower the boomers' pensions by a single euro: a disastrous intergenerational agreement
You don't like to complicate your life, and your brother-in-law has already told you at Christmas that there is nothing like fixed deadlines, that it is better to be on good terms with your finances. So year after year you are going to renew the term, let's say at % on average, and you capitalize the interest. In the first damage in this story you would pay about euros to good old Montoro for the retention of your , euros of interest and everyone would be happy.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Comsenz Inc.  

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 19:31 , Processed in 0.027086 second(s), 14 queries , Apc On.