主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2023-3-27 14:23:57 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
After understanding the costs for buying impressions on our target and the minimum daily limit for activating a sponsored campaign on LinkedIn, let's see what the average costs are for other KPIs , useful for evaluating our performance: CPC (cost per click): €5 CPL (cost per lead): between.

€15 and €350 Even these costs can be very variable, based on the interest Japan phone number list aroused by the advertising proposal, the selected target, the country and the type of sector we intend to target. If 5 € per click or 350 € per contact seem very high costs compared to other platforms, also in this case the suggestion I can give is to always consider what is at stake and the value of your final objectives of conversion .

To give a trivial example, if worth tens of thousands of euros via a LinkedIn contact form costing €200, it is clear that I am moving in the right direction, towards a decidedly positive return on investment. As a last tip, always consider the estimates that the LinkedIn advertising platform suggests on the right in the panel with the settings of a campaign: cost of advertising linkedin The high costs of advertising on LinkedIn require very careful planning of campaigns,

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Comsenz Inc.  

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 20:12 , Processed in 0.062248 second(s), 14 queries , Apc On.