主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2023-4-1 14:11:13 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Honestly I know you didn't come in to talk, so the only "conversation" I should hear from my client while they are on the table is "less pressure please or the occasional complimentary, "Oh that feels so good," etc.  are great commentaries as regards how the therapy is going. LOL Any other "conversation" could get your therapist in trouble in more ways than one. Just let us focus on you and your health concerns and no, I am not paying attention to your weight as that's not why you are here. Everyone needs loving, therapeutic massages. In my private In/Out sessions.

I have lumped deep tissue and Swedish massage together at the same price because I don't my clients. You will know I'm there working with and for you. If you are a "Chatty Cathy", you waste time getting relaxed and you distract your buying phone number lists therapist who wants to commit entirely to relieving your tension, hence defeating the purpose for which you came in (or for which I came to you). If you needed a psychologist, you would have gone there and talked the whole time and they get paid to listen to you. We are not psychologistsalthough we love you and want to know you are doing awesome on your paths.

The other problem with talking extensively during the massage is that the therapist often engages you out of respect and time flies. Then, he or she will feel the need to "rush" to finish the task at hand. While rushing and being distracted from their and your purpose, they might miss some spots, forget an arm or leg, and might leave you feeling incomplete; in which case, you will protest and/or report it and probably withhold your tips. However, it's not all the therapists' fault, as they now have all "your stories" and all your business swimming in their heads and that's why you were unfinished.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Comsenz Inc.  

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 14:52 , Processed in 0.028026 second(s), 14 queries , Apc On.