主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2023-4-6 14:16:33 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Feels like the charm is at the expense of helpful navigation options The visitor can only choose between going to the homepage or matching their wits against the puzzle The lack of guidance and missing main navigation brings their score to Design Branding layout styles fun factor Language Clear and supportive communication Navigation Helpful guidance and navigation choices Now as a highly professional writer I felt compelled to complete the puzzle Purely for research purposes you understand Here s the underwhelming reward Can I please get my minutes back Canva Dribbble.

An interactive fun way of getting people to the product pages Source https dribbble com A creative and unique page from Dribbble By dragging the color slider the selection of images changes to match This colorful widget isn t just for show it serves an impor phone number list tant purpose that we ll explore later Other elements of the design are well laid out with dribble s main service Add to that the Contact Us link and the embedded search field for a solid The only things missing are an FAQ or Help section and some guidance on which to choose Design Branding layout styles fun factor Language Clear.

And supportive communication Navigation Helpful guidance and navigation choices Fact or Fiction Busting Page Myths This is turning into a page mega guide But grab yourself a coffee we re not done yet Now you know what makes a good page and what mistakes to avoid You re nearly at the point where we share our own secret tools for designing the best pages quickly and professionally But first let s explore some about pages It s like MythBusters with less budget and explosions pages show up in the search results Fact or Fiction Fiction Google crawls pages but never shows them in the search results If.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Comsenz Inc.  

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 15:56 , Processed in 0.028839 second(s), 14 queries , Apc On.