主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2023-5-8 13:52:52 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
You'll see a lot of people come out and say, 'I'm a fractional So I'm like a part-time basically saying the comparison is a full-time CMO and I'm an alternative to that.' What's the underlying problem with this positioning? April explains: “If you're comparing yourself to the full-time CMO, the expectation is you're going to deliver like a full-time which you absolutely are not going to do because you are only part -time. So, the expectation then is, 'Oh, great. . Perfect!' And the consultant, I think, is saying 'No, no, no! Uh, I' m just going to do part-time stuff for part-time money.

Whichever way you look at it, the consultant will always be compared to a full-time CMO and Phone Number List make it impossible for himself or herself to measure up. What did April do differently? “In my case, I was trying to look at what could I do that was differentiated. You know, there are so many marketing consultants on the market. What do I get that's different than anybody else? And one of the things that I had a lot of experience doing [was] positioning new products in the market.

Through that self-reflection, she realized positioning is not something she just had an experience with but could also “codify” and teach people how to do it, or at least facilitate an exercise through that. something specific is “the value you can offer is that you're really, really good at that one little thing.” Incidentally, that's the very same thing April ended up coaching her clients: “It's much easier to market something when it's very narrowly targeted than it is to try to be everything to everybody.” The second layer to her initial positioning was being selective about her clients.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Comsenz Inc.  

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 07:06 , Processed in 0.033746 second(s), 14 queries , Apc On.