主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2023-9-12 18:29:04 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Everyone is talking about engagement for sales – but why is it so important and what does it really mean? What engagement practices do you use to connect with your customers? We already know a lot about the customer journey – how it’s made up of multiple touchpoints, from research to purchase to post-purchase support. And we know that offering a good customer experience at each of these touchpoints is critical to building and maintaining a solid reputation for your brand. See too: Strategies to gain your audience’s trust on social media How to Avoid the Most Common Digital Marketing Mistakes in 2023 Essential tips to avoid cart abandonment when shopping online What is programmatic media and what are its advantages and risks Best practices for leads that become customers The importance of the sales funnel in CRM and how to optimize it What you need to know about Threads: the newest social network The importance of the commercial Landing Page and how to do it But engagement for sales is often overlooked, even though it is critical to nurturing leads along their journey.
Do not do that again! Many companies at the forefront of digital transformation initiatives invest in lead engagement out of necessity. But remember that they expect a high level of personalization and Phone Number List consistency across all touchpoints. This is particularly true in the digital world, where giants like Google and Amazon have set a demanding standard when it comes to providing top-notch customer service. Customer Engagement Affects Profitability Customer engagement is about inspiring your leads and contacts to interact with your brand and willingly participate in the experiences you are creating for them. If you do it right, your brand will grow and build customer loyalty – and in turn, generate revenue. And this is no coincidence. A study by Constellation Research  showed that companies that improve engagement can increase cross-sell revenue by 22%, upsell revenue by 38%, and order size by 5-85%. If you are one of those who does not care about engaging your base of potential buyers of your product, then you can be sure that you are missing out on opportunities and gains. Take good care of your digital reputation Like most consumers, I assume the company will care if I as a purchasing customer have a negative experience, and will try to make it right. If you do, you will be better off and gain points.

If you don't, you make it clear that you simply don't care about the kind of experience I had. Am I likely to buy products from this company again? Very unlikely, right? And if I do that, I won't feel good. I can spread the word to my friends that this product or company is bad and they will probably avoid it in the future too. Perhaps most importantly, and almost certainly, I will not say “good” things about the business to my friends or acquaintances. When someone leaves a comment on your social media – good or (mostly) bad – it’s the ideal time to engage. We all understand this, but surprisingly, the average response rate to negative reviews according to various surveys is just 2%. It's no wonder Amazon is eating into online retailers' market share with its frictionless shopping experience and endless inventory. And, believe me: you don’t need to be an e-commerce giant to be successful with sales-focused engagement. Best practices for digital engagement As noted above, consumers have high expectations from companies that engage with them through digital channels. These expectations are the driving force behind best practices for the digital customer experience

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Comsenz Inc.  

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 08:26 , Processed in 0.049710 second(s), 14 queries , Apc On.