主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2023-9-14 17:35:13 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
From São Domingos do Capim, in the interior of Pará, a package goes through the Post Office bound for Rio de Janeiro. Despite the distance of almost three thousand kilometers, Jorge Adalberto Pereira, owner of a car audio amplifier company, tracks the journey of his merchandise to its final destination thanks to the Registry, which is inherent to the parcel service and additional to correspondence, and allows the customer to track their postage through the Correios application or website.

To serve customers throughout  Phone Number List Brazil and 25 other countries, the businessman, who has had a contract with Correios for three years, also uses additional services, such as Declared Value. When hiring it, the sender pays up to 2% of the value declared at the time of posting and guarantees compensation proportional to the damage to the content in the event of any eventuality.

Registration and Declared Value are just some of the many additional services that Correios offers to personalize correspondence and parcels according to each customer's needs. For artist Flávio Cardoso de Araujo, the Acknowledgment of Receipt (AR) was the solution chosen to ensure greater security in the delivery of his correspondence.

“I needed to send a portfolio to register at an art salon, the postal attendant referred me to the AR. In addition to the Registry, which I already knew, the AR was the way I found to prove that my material was received within the registration deadline”, highlights Flávio.

The artist says that he has even used the Acknowledgment of Receipt to send his master's thesis. “I attended college in Niterói (RJ), but I had to return to my city, Belém, shortly before completing the course. Thanks to the Post Office, I felt safe sending my thesis with AR to the professors and only returned to RJ to defend it. In addition to the convenience, I also saved on air tickets,” he says.

With legal validity, the Acknowledgment of Receipt can be physical, electronic or digital – the last two modalities only available to customers with a contract with Correios. In the physical option, the customer fills out a specific form at the time of posting, which will be returned to the sender with the signature of the person who received the object and the delivery date. In the electronic and digital option, the customer has access to the image of the AR form with the recipient's signature and data.

AR, Registration and Declared Value are also among the additional services that serve the Court of Justice of the State of Pará (TJ-PA). In addition to these, the institution uses the Large Formats and Scheduled Collection services ( available only to contract customers) and Mão Própria, which guarantees exclusive hand delivery to the person indicated by the sender.

According to the head of TJ-PA's shipping and correspondence service, Luiz Antônio Cabral Rocha, the additional Post Office services brought more security to the institution's communications. “In the case of Mão Própria, we use the service in summonses and subpoenas, for example, because, if the correspondence is received by a person not indicated by the sender, the act of communication becomes legally invalid”, explains Luiz.

In addition to the solutions mentioned, Correios also offers several services to personalize your post, such as Payment on Delivery, Braille Transcription, Postal Protocol, among others. Visit the Correios website and check out all the additional services available.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Comsenz Inc.  

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 15:02 , Processed in 0.034422 second(s), 14 queries , Apc On.